Graduate School of Science and Engineering
In our highly advanced and diversified society, we cultivate researchers, engineers, and professionals who have global communication skills as well as extensive basic knowledge, original thinking and broad visions so that they can contribute to the society and its progress. The Graduate School of Science and Engineering aims to harmonize Science and Engineering to make a further proactive response to the age of advanced science and technology and the coming global society.
- Foster researchers, engineers, and other professionals who can engage in innovative research and develop competence in science, engineering, and integrated science and engineering fields.
- Prepare students with broad and deep knowledge and strong technological literacy skills as well as a broad vision to support a knowledge-based society.
- Train students so that they can contribute to the advancement of social welfare and culture.
Courses of Study
Master’s Course (Two-Year Program)
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Information Science
- Department of Chemistry and Applied Chemistry
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Department of Advanced Technology Fusion
- Biomedical Engineering Course
- Advanced Material Chemistry Course
Doctoral Course (Three-Year Program)
- Department of Science and Advanced Technology
- Course of Electronics and Information Systems
- Course of Mechanical Engineering and Physical Science
- Course of Environmental Science and Engineering
- Course of Advanced Technology Fusion