Admission Procedures for all the International Applicants
- First, obtain an application form at the Admissions Center.
- Next, be sure to check the deadlines and requirements.
- Pay the entrance examination fees. The fees cannot be waived or refunded; however, we will give a refund (13,000 yen) to the Applicants of the Faculty of Medicine who cannot take the second examination.
- Apply by postal mail. You need to send your paper application and all required admission materials in a prescribed envelope to the address listed below. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Saga University Admissions Center
1 Honjo-machi, Saga- shi, Saga,
- Once we receive your application, we will then send you an admission ticket for the exam. The applicants must take the exam on the specified day at Saga University.
- Entrance examination
- Selected applicants will receive a letter of acceptance. We also announce the test results on our website.
- Enroll in Saga University.
- International students should begin their application process one year before intended enrollment.
- We don’t send application form to overseas.
- Saga University Public Relations Division
- E-mail: email@example.com