HOME > Maps & Transportation
Maps & Transportation
↑Click image for fullscreen preview
Getting to Campus
From Fukuoka Domestic and International Airport
- Nishitetsu (Nishi-Nippon Railroad) Highway Bus runs from Fukuoka Airport.
Take the bus bound for Saga Station (Saga Bus Center) (approx. 70 minutes).
It costs 1,230 yen for one way.
- Take a subway from Fukuoka Airport and get off at Hakata Station.
Transfer to JR trains and get off at Saga station. (approx. 40 minutes from Hakata Station by express train.)
From Saga Station to Honjo Campus
- Take bus No.4, No.11, No.12 or No.63 and get off at "Saga Daigaku Mae".(about 15 minutes.)
- It takes about 10 minutes by taxi.
From Saga Station to Nabeshima Campus
- Take a city bus bound for No.50 or No.51 and get off at "Saga Daigaku Byoin'".(about 25 minutes.)
- It takes about 15 minutes by taxi.
From Saga Station to Arita Campus
- Trains to JR Arita Station from JR Saga Station (about 40 minutes),and walking (about 15 minutes)
From KYUSHU-SAGA international AIRPORT
- It takes about 20 minutes by taxi to Honjo Campus.
- It takes about 35 minutes by taxi to Nabeshima Campus.